Maintaining a safe environment amidst COVID 19 pandemic
1) Deliveries are operating on schedule (delays caused by local regulations are possible), and we’re taking extra precautions to protect our customers and employees.
2) In order to provide a no-contact delivery experience, we are now offering deliveries under your building/society, garage. Customers who wish to avail this are requested to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are some additional steps we are taking:
- Our drivers will use hand sanitizer and/or soap between all deliveries. They will refrain from offering any handshakes.
- Temperatures are taken before our drivers leave the warehouse. Mask wearing is mandatory.
- Our delivery teams will maintain a distance of six feet when possible. We ask that you support our efforts to keep everyone safe and healthy by maintaining this distance as well.
- For inside-the-door deliveries, the driver will call when they arrive. Please leave the door propped open for ease of delivery.
- Following state/city regulations, deliveries will resume in select areas as per current guidelines. If you have questions or wish to know updates please contact email@example.com
- Due to lockdown in some cities, where applicable, our delivery may be affected without our control. We will keep you informed about the same. Your patience is solicited.
- Our products are fumigated prior to packing and dispatch.