1- How do I handle damaged product(s) received at my shipping address?
- a) We take utmost care whilst delivering your goods, however if goods arrive in a damaged condition then: bring it to the notice of the delivery personal. Click a picture of the product where damage can be seen and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This must be done on the same day of receiving goods at your shipping address.
- b) How do we resolve this?
- – We check if the product can be repaired on-site (minor corrections). If not, we take back the goods and replace them. The delivery time for a replacement will be the same as the original order.
2- Incorrect item delivered to your shipping address.
- a) Click a picture of the product and email it to email@example.com. This must be done no later than 72 hours of receiving goods at your shipping address.
3- If you have received incomplete order.
- a) If you are missing some items, it could be that it is shipped and, on its way, or that they are being shipped from another warehouse closest to you. Please notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org to report any missing item against your order.